Wezesha Scholarship is a partnership between like minded International Foundations and Foundation For Empowerment &Advocacy. The project will provide full scholarships, to academically gifted but economically disadvantaged and vulnerable children to pursue tertiary education, that will include tuition, room and board. The beneficiaries, selected by merit, will receive leadership training, career guidance, and personal mentoring that helps them maximize their potential.
Application is open to any student who comes from a financially disadvantaged family background and academically talented.
The following are the selection criteria for the scholarship:
1. Academically Promising Candidates
2. Orphans or Vulnerable Children (as defined below);
- Children who have lost one or both parents and have no guardian or sponsor to provide for their education
- Children whose parents are physically or mentally disabled and are unable to educate their children.
- Children whose parents are living with HIV/AIDS or other chronic debilitating illness and are unable to educate their children
- Children from families affected by natural disasters such as flooding, drought, and famine or civil conflict
- and are unable to educate their children
- Children who have suffered neglect and/or abandonment
- Children with parents living under extreme poverty and are unable to educate their children
How to Apply
Scholarship application forms are available at FEA Offices.
For Further Information,
Contact the Programme Manager
FEA Training Centre,
P. O. Box 2355, Arusha
Tel: +255 272 546168
Or Visit us at Pangani Street, Pride Tanzania Building, 2nd Floor.